Sheila: “Oh no….. oh ok wait… oh shit…. DAMMIT!!!”
Sheila: (yelling accross the room) “MATT…. DO HORSES LAY DOWN?”
Matt: “Ummmmm….. I don’t think so?”
Sheila: “Well I say they do now”
Matt: (while grabbing the laptop) “Maybe we should Google it”
Matt: “They all look dead I think”
- Make sure you have enough icing sugar (underneath of your rolled fondant)
– Do not hear or respond to a funny joke when you have a jar full of loose glitter in front of your nostrils..!
– Do not schedule too many orders within the same one hour promise window or else [...]
For the past little while it’s been crazy. I’ve been trying to convert from a home based business to a storefront operation. I have officially become incorporated and let me tell you it’s a little bit overwhelming. Who would have ever though that I would be writing cheques from “Pink Ribbon Bakery Inc.”.
Right now, [...]
- Pink Ribbon Bakery: A Bakery with an Edge | Vancity Buzz | Vancouver Blog on Snoop Dogg
- SK on The New Beginning.
- Stock quote on Things I do to keep myself entertained while baking
- Chrystal Barbagianis aka Mom on The New Beginning.
- Desiree Grauer on Here Goes Nothing..