Our Pink Ribbon Bakery team is growing again! It’s time for us to bring a part-time customer service representative on board. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Or do you know the perfect person to fit this role? Please drop off your resume in person or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 7th. Interviews will be scheduled beginning January 8th
We look forward to hearing from you!
Description: Customer Service Representative
General Summary of Job Duties:
• Greets each storefront customer and answers all face to face order inquiries and questions
• Sells storefront product
• Maintains customer email inbox and provides quotes for all new custom cake and cupcake inquiries
• Answers the customer service phone line and answers all customer questions and/or concerns
• Receives, processes, verifies and maintains the accuracy of customer orders utilizing our online order management system
• Initiates required action for response to customer requests for all custom cake orders
• Ensures and provides quality service to both walk-in and online customers
• Attracts potential customers by effectively answering product and service questions
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Computer Skills, Multi-tasking
Must be available to work Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 6pm
*Please note that this part-time position comes with the opportunity to switch to full-time after a 6 month probation period
- Pink Ribbon Bakery: A Bakery with an Edge | Vancity Buzz | Vancouver Blog on Snoop Dogg
- SK on The New Beginning.
- Stock quote on Things I do to keep myself entertained while baking
- Chrystal Barbagianis aka Mom on The New Beginning.
- Desiree Grauer on Here Goes Nothing..